I'll hold you tight and guard your nights.
(I was sitting there stabbing at the speck of dirt with my pen, feeling like the biggest moron alive.)
Prelims results were funny. The general reaction to the result slip was : glances at L1R5, blinks, stares at PE grade, shrieks to XXX "I GOT A FOR PE, WHAT ABOUT YOU?", XXX replies "I GOT B, SO UNFAIR!!!". Thus began the commotion over PE grades (: 4T is getting cuter, leaving is getting harder ):
Scone and Soup Spoon tomorrow, after 2 weeks of craving. Ris act guai and abandon us again, she has something against Lust, Caution. THEN I shall finally see X and judge how hot he is and everything. Hoho. Such a sinful day, Gua will say the same old same old :D
Someone is coming back from HK, happiness! ((:
Haha slut, I'll get over this emo thing. Don't lie lah, you can't even see it. Love you always, even if you almost lost my nametag. I didn't draw that heart I swear! ^^
(I was sitting there stabbing at the speck of dirt with my pen, feeling like the biggest moron alive.)
Prelims results were funny. The general reaction to the result slip was : glances at L1R5, blinks, stares at PE grade, shrieks to XXX "I GOT A FOR PE, WHAT ABOUT YOU?", XXX replies "I GOT B, SO UNFAIR!!!". Thus began the commotion over PE grades (: 4T is getting cuter, leaving is getting harder ):
Scone and Soup Spoon tomorrow, after 2 weeks of craving. Ris act guai and abandon us again, she has something against Lust, Caution. THEN I shall finally see X and judge how hot he is and everything. Hoho. Such a sinful day, Gua will say the same old same old :D
Someone is coming back from HK, happiness! ((:
Haha slut, I'll get over this emo thing. Don't lie lah, you can't even see it. Love you always, even if you almost lost my nametag. I didn't draw that heart I swear! ^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home